The University of Jhang government of Punjab is looking for motivated and dynamic candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor Physics, Assistant Professor Chemistry, Assistant Professor Psychology, Assistant Professor Law, Lecturer, Medical Officer, Assistant Director Purchase, Assistant Director Store, Nurse, Computer Operator. Latest Jobs in Pakitan
|Last Date||29 March 2021|
|Education||Bachelor, Master, Mphil, Ph.D., MBBS|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Organization||University of Jhang|
|Post Date||01 March 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Lecturer Pak Studies|
|Computer operator |
- The candidate should submit an application on the latest prescribed Application & Bio-Data Form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.uoj.edu.pk), clearly mentioning the post for which he/she is applying for, along with demand draft (as processing fee non-refundable) in favor of Treasurer, the University of Jhang as per following:
01 BPS-19 Rs. 2500/-
02 BPS-17 to BPS-18 Rs. 2000/-
03 BPS-06 to BPS-16 Rs. 1000/-
- The candidates are required to submit Three (03) sets of applications along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts, certificates, I.D. Card, three recent photographs, updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other relevant documents.
- Incomplete or the applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
- The Selection Board/Appointment Committee on the basis of performance in the Interview can recommend any candidate on a contract basis.
- The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job Applications with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
- The University reserves the right not to consider any application or to withdraw any advertised post/withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- The candidates already in Govt. Service or other Universities/Institutions must attach NOC, and apply through the proper channel otherwise their applications will be rejected.
- Experience Certificates, duly issued from the office of the Competent Authority must be attached. No advantage, whatsoever, would be given if Experience Certificates, where applicable are not attached.
- The Candidates must attach IBCC/HEC Equivalence Certificate(s), where applicable, otherwise, their applications would not be entertained/ considered.
- The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be final.