A public sector organization invites applications from suitable Pakistani Nationals fulfilling the prescribed criteria of qualification and experience for the following posts;
|Last Date||12 April 2021|
|Education||BCS, BBA, FSc, Matric|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Organization||Public Sector Organization|
|Post Date||28 March 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
Mechanical I Welding I Metallurgy I Civil I Electrical I Electronic I Chemical I Process
(Admin I Store)
- Applications are invited online at IP Address: https://18.104.22.168/home available w.e.f. 28-03-2021 to 11-04-2021.
- 3rd Div. in the entire academic career.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1 st Div. in the final degree/certificate (Sr. 1, 2,3&4), only one second Div. in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Age must not be more than 35 years and less than 18 years up to the closing date of advertisement.
- No. 1-3 are regular and Sr. No. 4-6 are contract posts.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be counted after the required academic qualification.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions.
- Candidates who are already employed in Govt. /Semi-Govt. organizations must apply after getting NOC.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be canceled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during or after selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates for the post of Driver-III must have a minimum height of 168cm (66″).
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.