Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab for the following posts on a contract basis.
|Last Date||26 March 2021|
|Education||MBBS, MA, BA|
|Number of Posts||multiple|
|Organization||Primary Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Post Date||07 March 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Deputy Program Manager|
|Manager Health Communication||45|
|Regional Manager Operations||40|
- The above pos~ions are offered purely on a contract basis (Extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004, amended 2016 & existing Rules (Esta code 2019) of the Government of Punjab
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts @15% for Women, 5% for Minorities, and 3% for Disabled/Special Persons.
- General age relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 8 Years SpeciaVDisable persons = 10 Years and age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per the current Govt. policy.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
- Males, Females,
- and Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having a domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- These vacancies are Post-Specific and Non-transferable.
- The department reserves the right to increase, decreased, or abolish the posts at any time without any notice.
- Department has the right to accept reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice/justifICation.
- Candidates already working in Government ISeml-Govemment /Autonomous Bodies may apply through the proper channel.
- Candidate must visit NTS website to apply online www.nts.org.pk.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 261h March 2021.