Director-General Health Services, Punjab invites applications from qualified individuals domiciled in Punjab for its transition support unit(TSU) for the post of support co-ordinator on a contract basis. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2021
|Last Date||06 April 2021|
|Education||M.Sc, MA, MBA, LLM, BBA|
|Number of Posts||1|
|Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Post Date||17 March 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Support Coordinator||22-30 Years|
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Only candidates with a degree from HEC recognized University/College/Institution or reputed foreign University will be considered.
- Candidates not meeting the minimum requirements of age and qualification, need not apply.
- No TAiDAwili be admissible.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any step by Authority.
- The candidate shall submit an application along with a copy of CNIC and two recent Passport size Photographs.
- Incomplete applications OR applications received after the closure of the office hours on the last date for submission.
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through the proper channel.
- Original documents to be provided at the time of interview before the selection committee.
- Date of interview 19-04-2021 to 21-04-2021.
- Applications complete in all aspects should reach by 06-04-2021.