PMO Canals Punjab Irrigation Department Lahore Latest jobs 2021. Irrigation Department, an equal opportunity organization, invites applications from suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab for the following posts.
|Last Date||20 February 2021|
|Education||M.Sc, B.Sc, Graduate, Intermediate, Matric, Literate|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Organization||PMO Canals Punjab Irrigation Department Lahore|
|Post Date||07 February 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Deputy Director (Hydraulics)||
|Deputy Director Mechanical||
|Deputy Director Social Safeguard||
|Deputy Director Environment||
|Deputy Director Community
How to Apply in PMO Canals Punjab Irrigation Department Lahore
- The above positions are on a contract basis under Contract Appointment Policy 2004 amended up to date.
- The period of contract will be initially for 03 years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier. The Government employees are eligible to apply through the proper channels with department permission letters.
- All Graduate and Master Level or higher qualifications must be recognized from HEC.5.
- Applications should be submitted firstly online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. It is a mandatory requirement.
- After submission of the online application, detailed CV along with attested hard copies of the academic and experience
- The candidates, who have already applied in response to the advertisement published on 24-03-2019, are required to
- apply again. Previous applications shall not be treated.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason.
- Incomplete and applications without educational and experience documents shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.