Applications are invited to fill the following position as per Punjab Planning & Development Board‘s Recruitment Rules 1985 amended up to 27-07-2019 from the eligible candidates.
|Last Date||28 February 2021|
|Number of Posts||multiple|
|Organization||Planning & Development Department Punjab|
|Post Date||10 February 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
How to Apply to Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs.
- The recruitment will be made on a contract basis for a period of three years.
- Applications along with prescribed proforma (can be downloaded from the P&D Board’s website www.pndpunjab.gov.pk and attested copies of relevant documents should reach the office of Section Officer (E-III), Government of the Punjab, Planning & Development Board latest by 28.02.2021 during office hours through registered dak.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Age relaxation In upper age limit is admissible as per Government policy.
- Government, Semi-Government employees may forward their applications through their respective Departments.
- Children of deceased government employees of the P&D Board may also apply under Rule 17-A. Department has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab.
- candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- No T. A / D.A will be admissible.