Pakistan ArmyJOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN THROUGH LADY CADET COURSE (LCC-18)
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN THROUGH
LADY CADET COURSE (LCC-18)
ENTRY – MAY 2021
PAKISTAN ARMY JOBS 2021
Apply to Be a part of Pak Army Jobs as Lady Cadet Course 2020 Captain LCC-18On-line Registration as Captain has been beginning for the 12 months of 2021 for which all it’s essential to do apply at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk and serve the nation as an honorable officer of Pak Military. Pakistan Army Latest Jobs 2021
As from the title of the course it may be assumed that solely eligible females are eligible to use for the Lady Cadet Course LCC-18 and female individuals ought to bear an age maximum of 28 years as of 1st May 2020. These ladies who’re simply intermediate move and needed to be a part of Pak Military ought to learn the standards to be part of Pakistan army after intermediate. Pakistan Army Latest Jobs 2021
QUALIFICATION / AGE
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE|
|1) Corps of Engineers|
28 Years as of 1, May 2021
|2 ) Corps of Signals (Sigs)||28 Years as of 1, May 2021|
|3) Corps of Ordnance (Ord)||28 Years as of 1, May 2021|
|4) Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||28 Years as of 1, May 2021|
|5) Army Education Corps (AEC)||MA/ MSc/ BS in the following disciplines:-||28 Years as of 1, May 2021|
|6) Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)||BS/BE in the following disciplines:-||28 Years as of 1, May 2021|
|7) Judge Advocate General (JAG)||LLB – A practicing member of Bar with a minimum of two years of Experience||28 Years as of 1, May 2021|
|PAKISTAN ARMY JOBS 2021||JOIN PAK ARMY||LADY CADET COURSE|
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system, except LLB having 2nd Division.
- M.Phil. / MS will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division of Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/ PEC recognized universities. PAKISTAN ARMY JOBS 2021
- Candidates once rejected from Pakistan Military Academy/ Equivalent courses or once rejected Post Graduate entry can avail once more chance for Post Graduate courses only. PAKISTAN ARMY JOBS 2021
- Candidates qualified as private candidates are not eligible. PAKISTAN ARMY JOBS 2021
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- 5’ (152.4 cm)
- As per Body Mass Index
- As per Pakistan Army Order 11/82 2.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy/ Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/ removal/ debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE.
Candidates can be registered either through the internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:-
- REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET.
- A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for the preliminary test on a computerized roll with no slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates MUST attain a working knowledge of computers as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
2.REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs.
- Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these on the day of the test as well.
3.SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION/ PRELIMINARY TESTS.
- Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per the following schedule:-
- Registration 8 – 24 December 2020
- Preliminary Tests 28 December 2020 – 8 January 2021
4.WRITTEN/ INTELLIGENCE TESTS.
- Professional Written/ Intelligence tests based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) from 28 December 2020 – 8 January 2021.
5.PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TESTS.
- Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
- Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes. g.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for Inter Selection Services Board (ISSB) tests through the website as well as call up letters.
- Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by the Inter Selection Services Board (ISSB) will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMHS). Candidates who are recommended by Inter Selection Services Board (ISSB) will be called for an interview by the General Headquarters Selection Board at Rawalpindi. Final selection will be made at General Headquarters based on the candidate’s overall performance.
9.TRAINING PERIOD AT PMA.
- 6 Months.
10.DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
- Original certificates/ detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree/ diploma.
- Candidate serving in government Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back). f. Crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/ PEC.
11.Endorsement Application Forms.
- While filling the application forms given by Army Selection & Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) to successful candidates must ensure that all available information asked to be endorsed in the respective paragraphs/ columns etc.
- NOTE:- Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
BOND. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at Pakistan Military Academy Kakul.