National University of Sciences & Technology invites applications from qualified & experienced individuals for the following posts for Quetta Campus:
|Last Date||22 April 2021|
|Number of Posts||02|
|Post Date||10 April 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Deputy Director (Info & Communication Technology) (Quetta, Baluchistan)||
||30 – 55
|Network Administrator (Quetta, Baluchistan)||
||25 – 45
- Candidates are required to attach scanned copies of their documents (Academics / Professional) along with their CVs.
- Candidates may be considered ineligible for the post due to any of the following reasons:
- 3rd Div in academic career / weak academic profile.
- NUST employees with less than two years’ service with NUST and/or absence of NOC from Head of Institution.
- In process of pursuing a required degree.
- Medically unfit.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and issued an offer letter.
- Candidates serving in Govt department, Armed forces may apply through their respective parent department/organizations.
- Late / incomplete applications will be ignored.
- Only short-listed candidates will be considered/called for test/interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.