National Logistics Cell (NLC)requires the services of enthusiastic and highly enterprising professionals to join our team as Information Communication Technology (ICT) & Security Contract Monitoring Officer.
|Last Date||31 March 2021|
|Education||Master I Bachelor degree|
|Number of Posts||1|
|Organization||National Logistics Cell|
|Post Date||17 March 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Information Communication Technology (ICT) |
& Security Contract Monitoring Officer
|28- 35 Year|
The officer shall be entitled to a retainership fee ranging from Rs. 150,000/- per month or as decided by the competent authority. In addition, telephone ceiling of equivalent scale, TA/DA & conveyance for all official outstation moves as per NLC’s SOP in vogue shall also be admissible.
Tenure. The retainer ship agreement shall be signed for a period up till 31 December 2022. The tenure of the retainer ship agreement may be reduced/extended depending upon the completion of the assignment.
The core responsibility of the position holder is to coordinate with NLC’s Project Directorates I Directors and Headquarter Engineers to develop. monitor and execute security and ICT equipment procurement contracts and plan its implementation on the Torkham and Chaman Border Crossing Points (BCPs) projects.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for an interview by the selection board for selection on merit for which no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Individuals applying from the Public /Government Sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Individuals having requisite experience in NLC /Army Procurement Directorate shall be given preference.
- NLC reserves the right to withdraw /amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason(s).
- Professionals fulfilling the criteria may forward their Brief Profile highlighting qualifications, relevant experience, competencies/achievements latest by 31st March 2021 at the following address through courier followed bye-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org while mentioning the Position Title in the subject line.