National Data Base & Registration Authority ( NADRA ) Announced vacancies for the post of (Junior Executive, Lady Searcher) for the period of one year as per the detail mentioned below. NADRA Latest Jobs 2021 Peshawar.
|Serial No||Post Name||Qualification||AGE|
|1||Junior Executive||35 Years|
|2||Lady Researcher||18-45 Years|
How To Apply for National Database & Registration Authority
- Only those candidates who have passed the test shall be interviewed (For Junior Executive Only).
- Lady Searchers are exempted from the written test.
- Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, & Experience Certificates along with copies of their documents.
- 5 years relaxation in age will be granted as per Govt, rules.
- Candidates can be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents and false information.
- The selected candidate has to serve at the concerned Project Site and no request for posting to another district will be entertained; however, Management reserve the right to post her at another district on the requirement basis of the Project.
- Preference will be given to the candidate of respective districts
- Mobile Phones are not allowed during Tests/Interviews.
- During test/interview if any candidate uses to influence/reference she will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- Minority & Disable Quota is reserved as per rule.
- During the test/interview Mask & Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise she will not be allowed to sit in the test/interview.
- These positions are only for a specifIC project/location, therefore the service of the selected candidates shall neither confer any entitlement of regular/ contractual appointment nor be regularized in NADRA. The service will be laid off on completion of the project.
Address for Interview and Test: HUMAN RESOURCE SECTION REGIONAL HEAD OFFICE NADRA PESHAWAR IS 091-9217735.