Applications are invited from eligible professionals/specialists on a performance-based contract for the Chairman, Export Processing Zones Authority (EPZA).
|Last Date||25 March 2021|
|Education||MBA, B. Engg, Masters|
|Number of Posts||1|
|Organization||Ministry Of Industries & Production|
|Post Date||10 March 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
Export Processing Zones Authority (EPZA)
Export Processing Zones Authority (EPZA) is a statutory autonomous body set up under EPZA ordinance 1980. and is functioning under the administrative control of the Federal Ministry of Industries & Production. EPZA has been entrusted with the responsibility of developing and managing export processing zones throughout the country to enhance the country’s exports.
- Applications on prescribed form complete in all respects along with 02 recent passport size photographs, copies of ONIC and academic credentials should reach at the following address wIthin 15-days of publication of this advertisement.
- Serving officers of BS-21 and above may also be considered. However, If selected, they will have to resign or obtain early retirement from their service before joining.
- “Application for chairman EPZA” should be written on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview for which no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website i.e. www.epza.gov.pk.