Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2021 for Director-General 2021. Applications are invited in the Ministry of Human Rights for the appointment of Director General of Legal Aid and Justice Authority as per Legal Aid and Justice Authority Act-2020 initially for a period of three (03) years further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on annual (yearly) basis subject to satisfactory performance.
|Last Date||17 February 2021|
|Number of Posts||1|
|Organization||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Post Date||2 February 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Director General (Legal Aid and Justice Authority)
With remuneration & allowances of MP-I Scale
How to Apply for Ministry of Human Rights Director-General job 2021
- The Human Rights Wing of the Ministry of Human Rights is mandated to review the human rights situations in the country including the implementation of laws, policies, and measures. The Wing coordinates the activities of Ministries, Divisions, and Provincial Governments in respect of human rights. It refers to and recommends investigations and inquiries in respect of any incident of violation of human rights. It takes initiatives for harmonization of legislation, regulations, and practices with the international human rights covenants and agreements to which Pakistan is a party and monitors their implementation.
- The post of Director General is not an MP Scale position governed under the MP Scales Policy, 2020 but the Ministry of Human Rights will only be using MP Scale as a benchmark for remuneration and terms and conditions for the post of DC, LA & JA. The Act of the Authority will take precedence in the matter of appointment of Director-General.
- Applications along-with CVs and attested copies of testimonials should reach the undersigned at 9th Floor, Ministry of Human Rights, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will produce original certificates as and when required.