State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) announced jobs for the post of Lead Economist (OG-6). Consistent strengthening of its regulatory and supervisory regime is reflected in the performance and resilience of the banking sector in the face of a recent challenging macro-financial environment. Latest Jobs in State Bank of Pakistan 2021
|Last Date||18 January 2021|
|Education||Ph.D. in Economic|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Organization||State Bank of Pakistan|
|Post Date||03 January 2021|
- Must have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with 16 years of education in Economics. Ph.D. in Economics will be preferred.
- Maximum 50 years, as of the date of submission of the application (as per CNIC). Relaxation may be allowed in case of additional relevant experience.
- At least 15 years’ relevant post-qualification experience with at least 8 years in a middle management position.
- Manage work related to Policy Support, Inflation Forecasting, and Communication.
- Supervise work related to short and medium-term inflation projections based on econometric and structural models, counterfactual experiments and simulation exercises, trends & developments in domestic and international prices, technical assessment of output gap, liquidity conditions of financial markets, communication-related activities, and the presentation of the same to the senior management.
- Provide input/support in IMF review meetings, perform secretarial work of the Forecasting Group, Forecasting Committee, Monetary Operations Committee, and provide input for Monetary Policy Committee meetings. Also, supervise the development of web pages and dissemination of monetary policy statements.
- Participate in development projects, analytical notes, and working papers on emerging policy issues and develop a road map for changes/improvements in the monetary policy framework for adopting flexible inflation targeting.
- Interested candidates, meeting the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format available at (https:/www.sbp.org.pk/careers/2020/ApplicationForm.docx) along with covering letter and most recent photograph preferably through email at email@example.com or through surface mail addressed to Joint Director,
- application submission is January 18, 202l. Candidates applying electronically need not send hard copies. Applications not in the prescribed format will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted