LWMC provides a unique opportunity for professionals to work in an excellent environment and offers a competitive market-based salary with potential for professional growth.
|Last Date||30 March 2021|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Organization||Lahore Waste Management Company|
|Post Date||11 March 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Deputy Manager Communication |
- Lahore Waste Management Company has been established with a vision to modernize the Solid Waste Management system in the city. LWMC provides a unique opportunity for professionals to work in an excellent environment and offers a competitive market-based salary with potential for professional growth. The following full-time positions are immediately available.
- Minimum 16 years of qualification in the field of Mass Communication or Journalism from an HEC recognized University.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in well-established and renowned Public, Private organizations.
- Employees already working in Government, Semi-Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies have to apply through the proper channel.
- Applications are to be submitted online through Punjab Job Portal Www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk by 30″ March 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test interview.
- No TAlOA will be admissible.
- LWMC is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to increase/decrease, accept or reject any or all applications/positions without assigning any reason.