Join Pakistan Army as a Technical Cadet Course Latest Govt Jobs 2021
Join Pakistan Army as a Technical Cadet Course. Apply to Be a part of Pak Army as Technical Cadet Course 2021 Registration started for which all it’s a candidate to do apply online and serve the nation as an honorable officer of Pak Military. Job alert
|Last Date||23 March 2021|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Post Date||22 February 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Technical Cadet Course||17-21 Year|
- 5.4″ (162.5 cm)
- As per Body Mass Index
- As per Pakistan Army Order 11/82 2.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy/ Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/ removal/ debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces. job alert
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE.
Candidates can be registered either through the internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:-
- REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET.
- A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for the preliminary test on a computerized roll with no slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates MUST attain a working knowledge of computers as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
2.REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs.
- Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these on the day of the test as well.