Home & tribal Affairs Department KPK Latest Jobs 2021 |Latestjobs.com.pk
Home & tribal Affairs Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar Invites applications from eligible candidates Male and female resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Newly Merged Districts for filling the to describe posts purely on a contract basis till the project life according to the Project policy of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the project ” Computerization of Arms Licenses in the remaining districts ( Battagram, Kohistan Upper, Kohistan lower, Kohistan kolipilas, Torghar, Chitral upper) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Home & tribal Affairs Department KPK Latest Jobs 2020
|To apply before||06 January 2021|
|Job Location||KPK Peshawar|
|Education||Bachelor, MCS, BS, M.Sc|
|Number of Posts||23|
|Organization||Home & Tribal Affair Department|
|Post Date||17 December 2020|
|Serial No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Age|
|1||Assistant Database Administrator (BPS-16)||
|2||Assistant Desktop Application developer (BPS-16)||
|3||Assistant Web developer (BPS-16)||
|4||Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16)||
|5||Computer operator (BPS-16)||
|6||Hardware Engineer (BPS-16)||
|7||Assistant Programmer (BPS-16)||
|9||Information Assistant (BPS-16)||
|10||Naib Qaisad (BPS-03)||
How To Apply for Home & tribal Affairs Department KPK Latest Jobs 2020
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- Candidates personal information
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below) as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from the website of ETEA.
- Candidates are directed to do not give a ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- To apply before 06 January 2020