Higher Education Department Govt of Punjab Jobs Latest 2021. From Higher Education Department Govt. of Punjab, applications are Invited for appointments against the following vacant posts.
|Last Date||01 March 2021|
|Education||Ph.D. BS/MA/MSc, BA(LLB)|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Organization||Higher Education Department|
|Post Date||31 January 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Adviser (Research)||40- 62 Year|
|Adviser||40- 55 Year|
|Director-General||40- 55 Year|
|Director General (Quality Assurance)||40- 62 Year|
|Director General (Information Technology)||40- 62 Year|
|law Officer||21- 35 Year|
- Please apply online through https://careers.hec.gov.pk/ within 30 days from the date 0f publication 01 advertisement.
- Please do not send hard copies of the application, CV, or documents.
- Full details of the position can also be seen at hllps:/Icareers.hec.gov.pk/
- Those in government service should apply through proper channels. ln case of selection for the positions at Sr. No.1, 4 & 5, the candidate will either resign or seek retirement before joining in light of Government of Pakistan, Finance Division (Regulations Wing)’s O.M. No. 3(10) R-4/2000 dated May 8, 2001.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification.
- Part-time, honorary, apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
- Interviews of eligible candidates can be arranged via audio/video conference.
- No TNDA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.