High Court Of Balochistan Jobs 2021
Applications are invited for initial recruitment to the following posts in the District Judiciary of Balochistan:
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
|Number of Posts||multiple|
|Organization||High Court Of Balochistan|
|Post Date||11 April 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE (Years)|
|Additional District & Sessions Judge (BPS-20)||
||30 – 45
|Judicial Magistrate/Civil Judge (BPS-I8)||
||21 – 30
- The candidate must submit a local/domicile certificate of his/her district of the Province of Balochistan.
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be determined after scrutiny of applications.
- Syllabus and application forms to be collected from the Administration Branch from the Offices of District and Sessions Judges or can be downloaded from Balochistan High Court website www.bhc.gov.pk.
- The complete application forms along with attachments must reach the Administration Branch, High Court of Balochistan, Quetta by hand, or TCS/UMS/OCS or before 30.04.2021 office hours.
- Syllabus and application forms to be collected from the Registrar’s Office or from the Offices of District and Sessions Judges or can be downloaded from Balochistan High Court website www.bhc.gov.pk.
- The written test will be announced later on. The eligible candidates can collect the Date Sheet and their Roll Number Slips from the Administration Branch of this Court a week prior to the examination date, which will be announced and published later.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.