Fisheries Development Board jobs 2021 in Pakistan. Ministry of National Food Security & Research is executing a PSDP funded project (PILOT SHRIMP FARMING CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT PROJECT) for which applications for appointment on a contract basis specifically for The project duration are invited against the following vacant post. Latest Jobs 2021
|Last Date||05 February 2021|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Organization||Fisheries Development Board|
|Post Date||25 January 2021|
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||Maximum Age Limit|
- General Age relaxation will be an admissible rule of the government of Pakistan.
- The candidate already a Government service may apply through” proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Applicants are advised 10 Submit their application within 15 days from the issue of this advertisement. applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted with rake documents wm be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- No application will be entertained by hand or through email.
- An incomplete Application or application submit with a fake document will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only short applicants shall be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA or expenses shall be payable.
- Corporation reserves the right to reject any application without disclosing any reason to the applicants.
- Copies of education and documents are required to be attached with the application along with the copy of CNIC and two white background passport size photographs.
- The contract appointment is purely temporary in nature, non -transferable, maximum job /post specific appointment will be for the project period.