Faisalabad Electric Supply Company FESCO Latest Jobs 2021. FESCO is a leading public utility dealing with the power sector and operates its business of distribution of electricity to more than 4.4 million customers with an annual revenue base of Rs.229 billion in Eight (08) Districts of Punjab namely Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sargodha, Jhang, T.T.Singh, Khushab, Mianwali & Bhakkar.
|Last Date||08 February 2021|
|Education/ Post||Chief Executive Officer, Masters|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Organization||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company|
|Post Date||25 January 2021|
- The candidate must possess at least twenty (20) years of, experience including at least ten (10) years working in the Power Sector, with at least three (03) years experience at Senior Management positions.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering with a Master Degree in Engineering or Business I Public Administration or Management or Economics or Finance.
- Salary and allowances will be equivalent to MP-I Scales (at the initial stage) and hiring shall not be under MP Scale policy.
- The initial contract shall be for a period of three (03) years, with an annual performance evaluation to be conducted by the Board of Directors (BOD) FESCO.
- Online application and declaration forms are available on the FESCO website (www.fesco.com.pk) and the ministry of Energy Website (www.mowp.gov.pk).
- Applicants will submit Signed applications through registered postal service/courier service I online submission I email along with the following documents.
- Copy of CNIC.
- Declaration on non-judicial stamp paper of requisite value, as per specimen available, on the FESCO websites confirming that the candidate is not ineligible to act as Chief Executive Officer in accordance with the provisions of the companies act, rules, and the supporting guidelines.
- Copies of Degrees / Testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or the professional body or association whichever is relevant.