Child Protection & Welfare Bureau, Punjab, is an autonomous body under the administrative control of the Home Department, Government of Punjab, requires the services of suitable Pakistani Nationals of Punjab Province for the following posts on a contract basis. Child Protection & Welfare bureau Latest jobs 2020
|To apply before||04 January 2021|
|Education||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Number of Posts||47+|
|Organization||Child & Protection Bureau|
|Post Date||16 December 2020|
|Serial No||Post Name||Location of the Post||Age|
|1||Security Incharge (BPS-16)||22-50|
|4||Helpline Assistant (BPS-07)||21-30|
|5||Assistant OCR (BPS-07)||18-30|
|6||Store Keeper (BPS-07)||18-30|
|8||Child Attendant (BPS-05)||20-30|
|9||Information Assistant (BPS-16)||20-30|
|10||Attendant OCR (BPS-05)||20-30|
|11||Assistant caretaker (BPS-05)||20-30|
|13||Security Guard (BPS-01)||18-45|
|14||Assistant Cook (BPS-01)||18-30|
|15||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||18-30|
|16||Laundry Man (BPS-01)||22-30|
How To Apply for Child Protection & Welfare Bureau Latest Jobs 2020
- The Application form online deposit slips are available free of cost on the website of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- The candidate will deposit the fee as prescribed by the NTS online deposit slip through any branch of MCB, UBL, ABL, or HBL. Candidates must submit their applications through registered Dak / Courier Service directly to NTS Headquarters Plot # 96, Street t 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad till 04.01.2021 during office hours. No application shall be entertained after the closing date i.e. 04.01.2021.
- The applications directly submitted to the Child Protection & Welfare Bureau, Lahore shall not be entertained.
- Applicant / Candidate must mention his / her any relation with the employee of the CP&WB along with an affidavit mentioning relationship designation of the employee. Concealment of facts would not be tolerated.
- The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy/Contract Appointment Policy of the Government of Punjab.
- The applicant must have a domicile in Punjab Province.
- The application forms must be accompanied by complete C.V, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of academic, experience, character certificate, and C.N.I.C, etc.
- The applicant must write his valid residential address, telephone number (mobile/landline).
- Incomplete and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Post applied for should be clearly written on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The Bureau reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post and Increase/decrease No. of posts without assigning any reason.
- The candidates already serving in Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Semi-Autonomous Bodies / Attached Departments should apply Through Proper Channel / NOC from the concerned Department/ Government Organization.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. The date of test/interview will be communicated through e-mail or by telephone.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per government instructions.
- No TA / DA shall be given for test/interview.
- The quota reserved for disabled, she-male, minorities, in-service/retired
- employees of the Bureau from BS-01 to BS-14 and women quota will be observed as per existing Government Policy