Latest Suzuki Pakistan Management Trainee Drive 2019 (Multiple Categories) (Multiple Cities)
Applications are invited for Latest Suzuki Pakistan Management Trainee Drive 2019 (Multiple Categories) (Multiple Cities). You can Apply Online Here.
Pak Suzuki always believes in inducting fresh talent in the organization by providing them best learning opportunities, to revitalize the system & processes with new concepts, knowledge and ideas. Management Trainee Drive aims to induct graduates who are enthusiastic, motivated & keen to learn & grow with Pakistan’s Leading Automobile Manufacturing Company.
Currently we are open to induct fresh management trainees in the following disciplines & locations:
|S.No||Qualification||Specialization||Job Location*||Max Age(as on 31 Dec 2018)|
|1||BE/ B.Sc/ BS||Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Materials, Civil, Industrial Manufacturing, Automotive, Marine||Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Multan||26 Years|
|2||MBA/ MPA||Human Resource, Marketing, Supply Chain|
|4||B. Com||Commerce||Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, & Multan||24 Years|
*Please Click here to read more about Job location-wise qualification requirements.
Fresh Graduates whose degree completion year is 2018 (those awaiting Final Year Result can also apply).
- Any Incomplete application received shall not be considered.
- Any application sent directly to Pak Suzuki Motor Co. Limited in contravention of the prescribed procedure, shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and final selection will be solely based on merit.
- Eligible applicants must submit visible copies of their all educational documents (Final Marks sheet/Transcript, Certificates/Degrees, 02 copies of their passport size photographs & CNIC).
- In case final transcript is not available at the time of submitting application, the consolidated transcript till recent declared result, mentioning CGPA should be submitted.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may register themselves with NTS by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs. 510/- latest by December 18, 2018.
If you meet the criteria, Click here to apply
Training Duration: 06 / 09 Months
Our Induction Process:
What we offer:
Best Learning Environment, Growth Opportunities, Lucrative Packages and Professional Training Opportunities at every level including On Job Training (for Technical Skills) & Class Room Training (for Soft Skills) to the selected Management Trainees including Pick & Drop, Canteen and Dispensary Facility.
OUR FIVE (5) STEPS RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS