Latest House Building Finance Company (HBFC) Jobs 2018 for Various IT Staff & Professionals
Applications are invited for Latest House Building Finance Company (HBFC) Jobs 2018 for Various IT Staff & Professionals.
House Building Finance Company Limited
Excellent Career Opportunities
House Building Finance Company (HBFC) is country’s premier housing finance institution, providing affordable housing solutions
to the low and low-middle income groups of population. HBFC was established in 1952, and was corporatized in 2007 as an unlisted
public limited Company. The Company operates through its deep rooted and national footprint of 51 branches, 03 regional offices
and head office in Karachi. In order to strengthen its human resource base in the area of Information Technology, HBFC is looking
for high caliber and dynamic professionals for the following contractual positions, based at Karachi
1. Digital Planning Lead (AVP)
• Explore & develop strategic intent of digital products into
implementation of business objectives.
• Manage & conduct Business Analysis and Quality Assurance.
• Guide in Programming/Databases and Systems & Networks.
• Manage IT related trainings and contents.
2. Information Security Officer (Manager)
• Plan, develop and implement Information Security strategy, and its
• Ensure regulatory/compliance requirement.
• Use IT Security tools for assessment.
• Develop analytical reports on Information Security and Risks using
data and system log.
• Perform scripting on Linux/Windows.
3. Database Administration Officer (Assistant Manager)
• Administer databases, like MSSQL & MySQL.
• Manage Data and Applications DR & Backup.
• Database change management, DB health reporting & optimization.
• Write SQUPL SQL.
4. Software Engineer (Assistant Manager)
• Develop application use cases and design document.
• Programming for application software.
• Test software scripts & QA.
5. System Administration Officer (Assistant Manager)
• Administer Linux, Windows, Virtualization & assist in Networks.
• Explore and deploy Open Source Systems.
• Write OS scripts.
• Work on Application deployments, Servers & Storages.
6. End User Computing Officer (Assistant Manager)
• Deliver high quality support to end users with respect to Desktop
with all peripherals, OS, LDAP & Antivirus.
• Provide basic computer and application usage training to end users.
• Apply enterprise IT infrastructure operational techniques.
• Take all due measures to ensure end user security.
• Prepare and maintain required documentation.
7. Web Developer (Assistant Manager)
• Design website plan/story.
• Develop and program web application in PythonlPhp!Java, SQL,
HTML5, CSS and other contemporary tools.
• Test and update web application website.
• Work in Desktop Support! Office IT support.
Bachelors/Master’s degree (16 years of education) from educational
institutions recognized by HEC in the field of Computer Science/
Engineering or related field.
As of last date of submission of application:
Assistant Vice President 40 years
Assistant Manager 30 years
Relevant Experience (Min)
Eligibility criteria may be relaxed in case the candidate possesses
exceptional qualification and experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Presentation & interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
Market based compensation package commensurate with qualification
and experience will be offered to the selected candidates.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria
may send their detailed CV along with covering letter and recent
photograph to the address given below. Existing HBFC employees who
meet the relevant eligibility criteria may also apply for the said positions.
Application Deadline: December 04, 2018
Please mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only short
listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete / delayed applications
or sent through e-mail will not be entertained. Female candidates are
encouraged to apply.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will
be considered a definite disqualification at any stage of the process
for current as well as for all future recruitments in HBFC, even if the
candidate is otherwise qualified.
Head of HRD
House Building Finance Company Limited
Head Office: 3rd Floor, Block-C, Finance & Trade Center, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi-74400, Pakistan.
Tel: 021-35641719, www.hbfcl.com
“DONATE FOR DIAMER•BHASHA AND MOHMAND DAMS”