e-Rozgaar Program Chief Minister Punjab has decided to establish e-Rozgar centers in 36 districts. Last Date:05 March 2017
Selection Criteria for Candidate
- Candidates Registration will be online followed by verification of degree through the concerned Registrar of the University.
- The Whole services of Higher Education Commission / Board will also be required for the verification of degrees submitted by the applicants Online.
- All eligible Candidate must have completed 16 years of education
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- Should be Self-Motivated and Self-Driven
- Clear & categorical preference shall be given to those who have passed their degree and have hands on experience on basic computer concepts.
- The candidates are required to join the program on the full-time basis and follow given rules & regulations of the program.
- Management will also conduct online test / short interview of each candidate before the training.
- Management has reserved the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason.
- The decision of management is not challengeable in any court/platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for training.
Click Here For e-Rozgaar Centers
How To Apply
For Online Apply Click Here
- What is e-Rozgaar Programme?
- How do I apply for the e-Rozgaar training program?
- What is the eligibility criterion for selection in the program?
- What are the documents required to fulfill the application criteria?